Tuesday 16 March 2010

If you're going to have a mid life crisis - have a bloody huge one!

I've done it.

I've booked myself onto the Trans-Siberian express classic rail tour for 2011. It leaves a few days after my 40th birthday. What a present!

Oh.

My.

God.

Birmingham to Vladivostok in 18 days via 5 trains. Including twelve days on Russia's version of the Orient Express, the Golden Eagle. One third of the way round the earth, on luxury trains! Via Warsaw and Moscow.

:::speechless with excitement:::

Now all I have to do is save up for it!

4 comments:

  1. So happy for you hon!! Sounds like it will be a fantastic experience and one to remember for ever. So worth doing and life is for living after all!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :)

    I don't think I'll be able to keep this level of excitement up for the next 14 months....but I'll give it a go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO enjoy hun enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Despite not knowing you. I am officially jealous!!! LOL

    You'll have an amazing experience.

    All the best,

    A fellow to do lister :)

    ReplyDelete